A-4 Skyhawk Items at Amazon

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Getting closer

About ready to shoot the light ghost gray underside color.  Just a little bit more sanding and should be ready.  Got main gear doors and flaps attached with white glue.

Test fit of the pylons.  I think I used ones from the A-4E kit - centerline with MER, external tank pylons from a first run OA-4M, and outer pylons from the Monogram of Germany pressing of the OA-4M.  Have I mentioned before that I have a large stash of Monogram kits?

Will be shooting the external tanks at same time as underside.  Once I mask off the bottom that is.

Added from the Hi-Tech A-4E the photo-etched sway braces to the MER and outer pylons.  Practice bombs are finished.  Should I make two more bombs for the outer pylons?

The home stretch beckons and then I will have finally finished this conversion build.

No comments:

Post a Comment